OFF-ROAD READY FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE
This is not a standard power wheelchair! The Overlander 4ZX is new to the range of off-road wheelchairs. The 4ZX has increased torque, user weight capacity and in built motor protection. It can traverse uneven ground, rocks, mud and can be used on the beach.
NEW - OVERLANDER 4ZX
The Overlander 4ZX is our new member of the family, offering increased torque, user weight capacity and in built motor protection. Four-wheel drive, extremely capable and geared for less demanding off-road adventures. With front disc brakes as a standard added safety feature, side roll bars and the all-round independent suspension systems - you know your adventure will be a comfortable ride.
What is standard?
- Four-wheel drive
- All round independent suspension system
- In built motor protection
- Various speed options, 4, 6, 8mph
- Maximum User Weight 30 stone/190kg
- Standard front disc brakes
- All round suspension
- Side Roll bar opening on one side
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres.
- Security key
- Available in a range of standard colours