OFF-ROAD READY TWO-WHEEL DRIVE
This is not a standard power wheelchair! The Overlander Sprint is the two-wheeled drive member of our Overlander family. Two-wheel drive but off-road ready! It can traverse uneven ground, rocks, mud and can be used on the beach (limited to damp sand).
The Overlander Sprint is our standard member of the family. Two-wheel drive, extremely capable and geared for less demanding off-road adventures. With front disc brakes as a standard added safety feature, side roll bars and the all-round independent suspension systems - you know your adventure will be a comfortable ride.
What is standard?
- Two-wheel drive
- Comes with 84AH lithium batteries
- Speed Option 1: Geared for extreme off-road - 4mph/8.5kph
- Speed Option 2: Less demanding off-road - 8mph/12kph
- Standard front disc brakes
- All round suspension
- Side Roll bar opening on one side
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres.
- Security key
- Available in a range of standard colours