overlander mini off road wheelchair
MUD SAND SNOW – NO PROBLEM
The ‘baby’ of the Overlander family but with all the off-road capability as the ‘daddy’ Overlander 4ZS – only with a smaller footprint. Experience the outdoors like never before with the Overlander Mini. Mud, snow, sand – no problem.
Overview & Overlander Mini Gallery:
The Overlander Mini off road wheelchair is suitable for children from aged 7 to small adults and is available in two-wheel or four-wheel drive. Exceptional off-road stability, climbing ability and driving performance the Mini is extremely capable various types of terrain.
The side roll bars, adjustable seat, backrest and all-round independent suspension system provides a safe and comfortable ride.
Through clever design the optional dual control system gives you the advantage of control using the manual control or the joystick control.
With the four-wheel drive model, you can switch between two or four-wheel drive to conserve power when out and about on your adventures.
- Two-wheel drive optional upgrade to Four-wheel drive.
- Maximum user weight 14 stone/90kg
- Speed Option 1: 4mph/8.5kph
- Speed Option 2: 8mph/12kph
- Four all round independent suspension systems
- Side roll bar open one side
- Exmoor trim seat
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres
- Security key
- Select from a range of standard colours
- Four-wheel drive
- Joystick control
- Dual steering
- 4 or 5-point harness
- Waterproof motors
- Corbeau seat
- Tillet carbon fibre seats
- Additional lights
- Roll bar to open both sides
- Manual rotating seat
- Electric rotating seat
- Adjustable foot rest
- Adjustable strapping for feet
- Wind screen
- Child overhead roll bar
- Lithium Options
- Remote Stop
Are you looking for accessories? Explore our accessories page for tyres, cup holders, mud guards, seats, gun holders and more.