overlander 4zx off road wheelchair
OFF-ROAD READY FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE
This is not a standard power wheelchair! The Overlander 4ZX is new to the range of off-road wheelchairs. The 4ZX has increased torque, user weight capacity and in built motor protection. It can traverse uneven ground, rocks, mud and can be used on the beach.
The Overlander 4ZX Off Road Wheelchair – Review The Gallery
The Overlander 4ZX is our new member of the family, offering increased torque, user weight capacity and in built motor protection. Four-wheel drive, extremely capable and geared for less demanding off-road adventures. With front disc brakes as a standard added safety feature, side roll bars and the all-round independent suspension systems – you know your adventure will be a comfortable ride.
Choose from a variety of colours including Black, British Racing Green, Brown, Candy Blue, Candy Red and Orange.
What Is Standard?
- Four-wheel drive
- All round independent suspension system
- In built motor protection
- Various speed options, 4, 6, 8mph
- Maximum User Weight 30 stone/190kg
- Standard front disc brakes
- All round suspension
- Side Roll bar opening on one side
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres.
- Security key
- Available in a range of standard colours
- Joystick control
- Dual steering
- 4 or 5-point harness
- Waterproof motors
- Corbeau seat
- Tillet carbon fibre seats
- Additional lights
- Roll bar to open both sides
- Manual rotating seat
- Electric rotating seat
- Adjustable foot rest
- Adjustable strapping for feet
- Wind screen
- Overhead roll bar
- Lithium batteries
- Remote stop
Are you looking for accessories? Explore our accessories page for tyres, cup holders, mud guards, seats, gun holders and more.