overlander 4zs off road wheelchair
THERE’S NO COMPETITION FOR THE ‘DADDY’ OF THE FAMILY – OVERLANDER 4ZS
The Overlander 4ZS is the ultimate go anyway on/off road, true 4 wheel drive mobility product, with superior traction and exceptional safety features. Travel safely in comfort and style, thanks to the unique patented all round independent suspension system.
Features Of The 4ZS TerrainHopper Off Road Wheelchair – Review The Gallery
Travel in safety and style! There’s no competition for the ‘daddy’ of the family – the Overlander 4ZS. The ultimate on/off-road, true four-wheel drive all terrain power wheelchair. No challenge too great for this beast. Its rugged construction makes gravel, mud, sand and snow like a walk in the park.
Choose from a variety of colours including Black, British Racing Green, Brown, Candy Blue, Candy Red and Orange.
What Is Standard?
- Four Wheel Drive
- All round independent suspension
- Maximum User wieght 20 stone/127kg
- Speed Option 1: Geared for extreme off-road – 4mph/8.5kph
- Speed Option 2: Less demanding off-road – 8mph/12kph
- Standard front disc brakes
- All round suspension
- Side Roll bar opening on one side
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres.
- Security key
- Available in a range of standard colours
- Lithium battery options
- Joystick control
- Dual steering
- Extended chassis length (182.5cm)
- 4 or 5-point harness
- Waterproof motors
- Corbeau seat
- Tillet carbon fibre seats
- Additional lights
- Roll bar to open both sides
- Manual rotating seat
- Electric rotating seat
- Adjustable foot rest
- Adjustable strapping for feet
- Wind screen
- Child overhead roll bar
- Lithium batteries
- Remote stop
- Monster wheels*
*Monster wheels can only be fitted to an extended chassis.
Are you looking for accessories? Explore our accessories page for tyres, cup holders, mud guards, seats, gun holders and more.